Book Showtime

Because of the rabbit book review

Because of the rabbit by Ctynthia Lord is a great book.

The book is about a girl named Emma whose dad is a game warden. Emma’s dad recives a call from a mean sounding lady that she found a rabbit and Emma and her dad go get it. Emma names the rabbit Lappy. Emma also is going to school for the first time and is afraid to admit to her classmates that this is her first time in school and that before she was homeschooled. Emma also makes a friend named Jack and they do a two truths and a lie project with two other kids.

because of the rabbit.

I would recommend this book to people who like heartfelt story’s. Me my self does not like this book but nonetheless it is a good book. It is about a girl who starts public school and finds a rabbit and she has a brother who does not spend time with her. I think people would love this book if they gave it a try. If you don’t then that’s fine too. I hope you liked my book review.

A wrinkle in time

I would recommend this book to mystery and fantasy lovers. I loved this book and I think you will too if you just try it. It is about a girl and a strange visitor visits her and invites the girl to go on a dangerous adventure to find her long lost father but this would threaten her life. I would read this book because it has so much action and…mystery. It has a lot of heart felt moments too but i’m not going to tell you because i’m not allowed to. It also has a lot of sad moments and moments that make you want scream your so mad.

Eli’s review of Stuart Little

This is a book review for Stuart Little by: E. B. White. This story is fiction and is a make believe tale. This is a story about friends caring for each other. The setting is New York City and the main characters are Stuart Little (a mouse), his family (humans), their cat Snowbell and a bird named Margallo. First. the story talks about how helpful Stuart is like when he fixed a sticky piano key. Snowbell wants to get rid of Stuart and tricks the family into thinking Stuart passed away. But Stuart was just stuck. The bird Margallo thinks Snowbell is going to eat it and flies away. Stuart goes on an adventure north to find Margallo. I liked this book because it is very adventurous and a little educational. I give it two thumbs up.

Eli’s review of Because of the Rabbit

This is a book review for Because of the Rabbit by: Cynthia Lord. This story is fiction and is a realistic tale. This is a story about how making friends can be easier than you think it is. The setting is a town and the school in the town. The main characters are Emma, her big brother Owen, her rabbit Lappy, her friend Jack, and her parents. First, Emma is afraid that her friends won’t like her since she was homeschooled until she went to public school for fifth grade. Emma’s dad found a rabbit that was stuck in the fence. Her teacher tells the class they will have a project about two truths and a lie. Jack comes to help and meets the rabbit. On the presentation day, Emma calls a lady who is missing a rabbit and Emma finds out the rabbit is not that lady’s rabbit. Emma gets to keep the rabbit and is happier at public school in fifth grade. I liked this book because it was better than I expected and it has a happy ending because Emma feels braver and thinks she fits in at public school.

because of the rabbit

this book is thrilling and intriguing. it has a lot of cliffhangers. it is wanting you to keep reading. it has a lot of different conflicts. every time i read a chapter i want to read the next.

it’s about this little girl named Emma. she was going to public school for the first time. her father has to go save a golden rabbit. she goes with him. the rabbit stays with them overnight. she named the rabbit Lappy. the rabbit’s nice. she goes to school and they get to know each other by doing two truths and a lie. she makes friends with a boy in her class named jack. she brings Lappy to the animal shelter. Lappy didn’t have any pictures of him. they got to keep him, but emma found a wanted poster of a rabbit! it had no picture she thought. she called the number on the poster.

i loved the story. i hope if you read it you like it to. there’s a lot more to the story. if you read the book you will find out the ending and the rest of the story.

Because of the rabbit

Because of the rabbit is a sweet story with surprises. It shows friendship and love.

It’s about a girl named Emma who starts school for the first time in 5th grade. She makes friends ( And possibly a pet )

She has a hard time starting school. It has heart and problems friendship and love it made me almost cry happy tears. It is sweet and I just loved it so much. If you read it I hope you love it too.

The Island

I would recommend this book to everyone because the reason I like it is that it is a very adventurous book with lots of life lessons. There is a sequel to it that I like just as much but I would recommend reading them in order.